I feel like giving something away. So I am going to give away one of my favorite things EVER.
Eat Strong. Swing Long.
Gourmet Granola, 100% Organic Oats
My first mistake, I married a chef. Over 20 years ago. Arizona farm girl meets Detroit chef. What was I thinking? Seriously, I was raised in a farming family that took vitamins, blended protein shakes out of raw eggs and powdered milk, and exercised back in the ‘60’s. My husband, Steve, always said he would rather go without food than eat something that didn’t taste good.
I began a quest to come up with a granola that Steve would eat that tasted good. Well, 14 years passed and Steve’s comments advanced from, “Tastes like sawdust,” to “I would rather eat the paper bag.”
Undaunted, I pressed on. After years of refinements, he said, “Now that’s good. I could eat it every day.” And he does.
Friends and family that try it also love it. Steve says, “The last bite tastes as good as the first bite.”
Eat strong. Swing long,
Originator of Gorilla Grains
Let me tell you. I am a granola connoisseur. I can tell the crap from the good stuff. With a sniff. This is the good stuff. This stuff is so good it should… I’ll stop there!
So, this is what I am calling a SpeedAway. This giveaway is good for just a few days. As in, until Sunday night at midnight. I’ll announce the random winner on Monday, October 25. Here’s how to enter:
- Leave me a comment about a favorite comfort food. One entry.
- Share this post on your facebook account, leave another comment saying you’ve done so. One entry.
- Share this post on your Twitter account, leave another comment saying you’ve done so. One entry.
- Somehow logically weave one of my blog posts into a blog post of yours, leave another comment WITH the url saying you’ve done so. One entry.
- Blog about this specific giveaway, leave another comment WITH the url saying you’ve done so. One entry.
- Visit Emily in the Kitchen and leave a comment, come back to this post, leave another comment saying you’ve done so. One entry.
- BUY Gorilla Grains (contact info above), leave a comment for EACH POUND you buy. One entry per pound.
Got it? You’ve until Sunday, October 24 at midnight. NO LATER! 😀
*If you are commenting for the first time, I will approve comments as I am able.